Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Honouring My Mum

My mum is an amazing woman and and an amazing volunteer.
I am in awe of the amount she gives of herself, serving on and with different committees and groups to enrich the lives of all in her community and her world.
Apparently I am not the only one who feels that way.
Last week the kids and I had the privilege of going home to attend an appreciation dinner held in my mum's honour for her years as mayor and community volunteer.
Thank you Mum for all you do, and for the example you and Dad have set for your kids and grandkids of what true community service looks like.
We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more! Must say that this blog is also a major highlight for me about your life and learning! Keep going - it's in my bar on my Mac to remind me to keep checking in :)

    ReplyDelete