Monday, March 26, 2012

Creating Wherever We Go

My kids have been creating like crazy so I thought I would spend the next few days bragging on them!

These pictures are from our trip to my Mum's a couple weeks ago.
This first picture is one T took of an abandoned building up the hill at Hedley mine.

While at my mum's the kids were delighted at how much snow was still outside. They especially loved the big snow pile next to my mum's where the snowplow had been pushing the snow all winter.
 The kids built a fort in the snow bank with three rooms. Here is N posing in it. For those of you wondering - yes, he did have his snowpants with them and wore them playing outside. He had come in dripping wet so went back out without his snowsuit for pictures as the roof was starting to collapse in places and they wanted to get pictures while they still could. Below is another picture of one of their passages.

No comments:

Post a Comment