Monday, January 7, 2013

My Kids are Funny

Hi all!

It has been WWWAAAYYY too long since I posted anything on this blog, and doubly embarassing since the last post I wrote was Christmas cards I made then never got around to sending. Kind of tells you how busy December was.

Praying you all had a blessed Christmas and are ready to roar into 2012.

I don't have much to say, but my kids have spurted a few funnies in the past twenty four hours so I thought I would share those:

1) Tanner in church last night - "Why is Josh (the pastor) telling us to listen to a song about peeing? Why does he like pee so much?" The song was actually "Yearn" but our pastor has a broad Texan accent!

2) Nicolas in the middle of the night - Nicolas has a tendency to talk, loudly, in his sleep. Last night he woke up his brother, who found Nicolas sitting up in bed. Nicolas pointed at his shadow on the wall and told Tanner, "We need to build him his own clothes closet." Yeah, I don't think so!

3) Amanda tried to pay me a compliment by telling me I am smarter than a pig! Thanks, I think! LOL

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I agree with Tanner, we should never want to focus on pee in church.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our pastor's comment afterwards was that he may never be able to use that song in church again... LOL

      Delete